Tuesday 9 November 2010

Book Project - 'Smethwick' is finished!!

At last, my current project is completed! This has been a 12 month project looking at the slow decline of Smethwick, once the industrial workshop of the world. This has been a challenging yet rewarding project for myself and it has allowed me to dabble again with older technologies and remind myself of the joy of using film.
The book can be previewed, in full, at the link below:
 http://www.blurb.com/books/1710491

 I will also be putting a link up shortly to allow people to buy individual prints from the images in the book.

If you have any queries or would like more information about the project, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours,
Richard


www.emphasis.biz
www.richardsouthall.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment