Friday 26 November 2010

1st image from the new mini project

This is one of the 1st images back from the film processors yesterday. I am still a little concerned by the level of noise and grain structure reproduction I am getting from the Noritsu scanner at the lab. The other tendency of the scanner is to produce images with a tonal range akin to grade 0 on B&W printing paper.

I have yet to resolve my own scanning issues since the abortive attempt 2 weeks ago to try and make a scsi scanner work on the leopard operating system. Trust me when I say, life is to short to go through that level of frustration. I just hope that the new owner of my Minolta Film scanner doesn't attempt the same scenario.

Oh well - back to shooting!

Richard
www.emphasis.biz

www.richardsouthall.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment