Friday 6 May 2011

A Night at New Scotland Yard

I have just spent the evening at New Scotland Yard (no they didn't lock me up!) with the Metropolitan Police Photographic Society. I was asked down by their society's secretary to give a talk on my experiences on architectural photography and its practical application. I would like to thank their members, in particular Chief Inspector Steve Osborn, for their warm welcome and their enthusiasm and interest throughout my talk. It was good to also hear their views and experinces of street photography today. It's seems we have alot of common shared experiences especailly with over zealous security guards!

I wish them well and look forward to seeing them again. And the visit to the pub afterwards was greatly appreciated!

Richard Southall
www.emphasis.biz
www.richardsouthall

No comments:

Post a Comment