Wednesday 30 March 2011

Business Seminars for New/Young Creatives


Following quite a few conversations with ex-students and prospective young photographers, I have agreed to run a 'one-off' day of business seminars at cost price (hire of facilities, coffee, cake etc. - no profit for me!)

The seminars are:
So How Do I Make a Profit From This?
A 3 hour seminar starting at 10am. This will cover:
- how to calculate your dayrate/profit margin
- basic business types and their advantages/disadvantages
- And 7 key stages of business workflow

Who's Going to Hire Me?
A 3 hour seminar starting at 2pm. This will cover:
- Discovering your USP (unique selling point)
- Identifying your market segment
- Marketing Strategies and techniques

Date for both seminars: Wednesday 13th April
Location: Calumet Photographic
Hagley Road, Birmingham

Each individual seminar will cost £35.00, however on this occasion (FRAME members offer), you will receive the 2nd seminar free once you have booked the 1st. The first 5 qty members to reserve a place will receive both seminars for £25.00. Please book directly with myself.

These seminars are not just aimed at photographers but are also relevant to anyone who is considering working in the creative arts.

As you can appreciate, this is a bit of bargain so I won't be able to repeat this again in the near future.

Payment can be made by cheque, cash or credit/debit card (Paypal)

Places will go quickly, some please book early to avoid disappointment.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Yours,



Richard Southall

www.emphasis.biz
www.richardsouthall.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I found this to be very useful indeed in fact its probably the best £25 I have spent on my education. Yes I would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete