Thursday 28 October 2010

Personal Work - Dovedale





Early this month, I managed to escape for the day to Dovedale. I have been working around a few new ideas for my next project and decided to use the opportunity to do a few test shots with an old Hasselblad and some Tri-x. Unfortunately, the weather conditions were far from brilliant and the light was of a particularly poor quality.
I ended up re-rating the Tri-x at 320iso and using a small Gorilla pod of had brought along with me. My original intention had been to process the films in Rodinal but I let my locally processor loose with them instead (ID11). In retrospect, this was probably a mistake and I should have done the processing myself. The Rodinal would have given the images a little more 'punch' in the blacks and brought up a touch more shadow detail.

We live and learn :)

Richard
www.emphasis.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment